We have developed an updated obstetrical packet for our Mothers-to-be to address the most common concerns that you have. This packet has information ranging from general pregnancy topics to nutrition and exercise. Also included is a diary for you to write information down from your visit to take home with you. You may also write questions at home that we can answer when you are at your next appointment.
- Information on your each of your trimesters
- A timeline for appointments and medical procedures during your pregnancy
- Lab work and prescriptions during pregnancy
- Dental Care while Pregnant
- Morning Sickness
- Stress Management
- Foods to Avoid and Foods to Include in Your Diet
- Obstetrical Anesthesia during Labor and Delivery
- How to Quit Smoking
To complement this packet, we have also developed a breastfeeding information packet for patients that are thinking about breastfeeding.
- Benefits to Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding and Going Back to Work
- Breastfeeding and Weight-loss
- Pumping and Storage